If you choose to receive newsletters or other information from us or participate in competitions, we may ask you to provide information such as name and contact details. We will use such personal data in accordance with your permission and the information given at collection.
The legal entity responsible for collecting and processing your data at www.southforkwind.com is
Ørsted Services A/S
We use personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the stated lawfulness of processing
We only collect necessary data about you. Below, we describe how we process your personal data, we recommend that you do not send or inform us of any sensitive information when you use our website and its features.
The types of personal data
The personal data collected by Ørsted and Eversource in connection with your use of www.southforkwind.com may include name, contact details, email address, information about your IP address etc.
We ask that you do not disclose your sensitive personal information (e.g. “personal information” as defined by state laws of the United States, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation or information about health and sex life, criminal offences and health information) about you or others when using our website and its functions.
For more specific information on types of personal data collected, please see Information on cookies.
The purposes of processing
Your personal data is processed for various purposes, which may include assessing and responding to your inquiries to provide information or services to you, manage our websites and for statistical purposes. For more specific information on purpose of processing, please see Information on cookies.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data
Ørsted and Eversource may also process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations or in order to pursue a legitimate interest. In case of processing to pursue a legitimate interest, you will be informed of the legitimate interest in question.
We collect personal data about you from the following sources
Directly from you when you provide us with your personal data via our contact page or use the website.
We store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes mentioned
We store your personal data for up to two year from the data on which we registered your visit to our website or through our contact page.
Recipients of your personal data
Depending on the circumstance, Ørsted and Eversource may share your personal data with:
- Ørsted and Eversource's respective affiliates
- Suppliers (data processors). Suppliers will only process personal data about you on behalf of Ørsted and Eversource and in accordance with the instructions given by Ørsted and Eversource
- Other third parties for legitimate business purposes such as conducting business operations
- Complying with the law, legal processes or regulators
- “Players” as the term is contemplated in Europe, in the energy sector (distribution companies, Energinet.dk, public authorities and energy suppliers)
- For more specific information on recipients of your personal data, please see Information on cookies
Your rights as a data subject
Ørsted and Eversource has considered and implemented appropriate technical and organizational technical and security measures in order to protect your personal data and ensure your rights as a data subject.
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for example the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, see “Inquiries and filing of complaints”.
These rights may be subject to conditions or restrictions. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in the case in question. It depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
If you have requested to receive information from Ørsted and Eversource and do not wish to be receive further information, you can at any time opt out of receiving further information from us.
Inquiries and filing of complaints
If you wish to contact us about your personal data or for any other reason related to Ørsted and Eversource's processing of your personal data, you are always welcome to write to us at email@example.com
If you contacted us with a complaint and your complaint is not resolved by Ørsted and Eversource to your satisfaction, you can choose to file a complaint to the local Data Protection Authorities.